Girls Summer Hairstyle Tutorial
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Package of small elastics
- Comb hair so there are no tangles
- Divide hair into 2 sections
- Starting at the top grab a small section with your comb
- Wrap hair with an elastic
- Go to next section, wrap hair in elastic
- Pull through top section into section below it
- Keep going until you get to the last section
- Now pull it apart!
- Do the other side the same
- Add jewel stickers for extra flair!
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below.
XO, CELESTE WRIGHT
[ See more HAIR posts here ]
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? SAVE IT FOR LATER ON YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD.